Monday, December 7, 2009

An Award!?!


Wow! Thanks to Amber over at A Little of What You Fancy Does You Good for giving me my first blogging award! Right now I feel like I don't deserve it since I have been MIA.

Anyway, the rules are simple, I just have to write ten interesting things about myself and then pass along the award to 10 other bloggers. Well, right off the bat, I am passing this along to all of you! Since reading interesting things about all bloggers is fun for me! Okay, so here goes my list....
1. I don't like chocolate. I know people think its totally strange, but it is true. If given the choice I would pick vanilla, strawberry, or pistachio (yum!) ice-cream first! As for candy, I can eat a Snickers every now and again, but I think that's only because there are peanuts.
2. I am addicted to two things: Diet Coke and TV.
3. As you know I am Jewish, but every year I go up to Essex, MA and spend Christmas with my accomplice and her family. I have a stocking and everything, and its always "ham"demonium!! I love everything about it, and when the two holidays overlap, we light Hanukkah candles and make latkes (best of both worlds).
4. I am a huge college football fan! In fact, I didn't apply to any schools with football so that I could always wear blue and orange. Go Gators!
5. I love my new dog Poppy Leigh (her middle name is in honor of my grandfather Leo). She is the best birthday present I have ever gotten, and I highly recommend dog ownership to anyone considering it. She is the cutest thing ever!! And leaving her for even a couple of days just about broke my heart.
6. My new favorite show on TV is "Glee" I am a huge Gleek! If you have not seen this show yet, please do. This coming Wed is that last episode until April! I cannot even believe that I can't watch "Glee" for so long because of "American Idol" which is probably my least favorite show on TV (see how true #2 is now?).
7. Coming up with ten things about myself that I think might be interesting is alot harder than I thought it would be!!
8. I hold dual citizenship with Israel and the United States. In fact I just looked at my Israeli passport and it expires in January 2010, which means I better get a quick trip in! Or really, just get a new one. Thanks goodness because that picture was awful! Now I just get to wait until 2012 to change the US one and hopefully all awful passport photos will be a thing of the past.
9. I played rugby in college. I wasn't that good, and usually didn't even get to play in games since I was second string and the person who held my position NEVER liked to be taken out of a game. I mean even when my parents came to visit she threw a fit when I asked if I could play for a bit. Whatever, I really just liked it because I made some great friends (hello accomplice) and got to have a great time with them (yes, that means a ton of drinking).
10. I love to cook (but not bake). I can follow a recipe or just make something up, but I love to have everything come together and make a good meal. Having people try things I make in the kitchen makes me happy. I actually look forward to the day that I do meet someone and cooking is something I can do for them (sappy I know, but true).
Okay, so that is the ten things. I hope that you'll take a minute to share some things about yourself too! And don't worry, I am going to be better about blogging!!


4 comments:

MCW said...

I love Glee too!
I think it is so funny you played rugby!
My roomie is a Gator too!

Sister of Acccomplice said...

Looking forward to Christmas!!!

DYAP said...

YAY FOR GLEE!!! Only 3 more months until it returns!

Anonymous said...

i didnt know 8 or 9. learn something new everyday!x