Monday, March 22, 2010

Sucked in...again

So in the last week I got a bunch of e-mails from eHarmony letting me know that I had matches that wanted to communicate with me. I thought I would sign in just to see what was going on and I saw a little tab that said you could purchase three months for $19.00/month. Well, that seemed like a bargain after their regular prices so I signed back up. And yes, I feel like I am have sucked in once again!
I checked out the people who wanted to communicate with me. Seriously?! What do we have in common, what twenty-nine levels of compatibility is eHarmony talking about?! Its ridiculous and I have nobody to blame but myself. Needless to say, I have the date in June marked on my calender so I don't forget to cancel!

2 comments:

MCW said...

You better move through those steps quickly! 3 months is hardly enough time :)

Accomplice said...

Yay! Whatever, money is money, and ramen is delicious. Give it another chance, see what happens. Then you can cancel in June! I'm proud of you for giving it another go!