Thursday, March 3, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Wow! Things are just so hectically crazy! I cannot believe that it is already March! There is so much that has gone on and is going on that the only way I can think of keeping you updated is to list it all. So here we go...
  • This past weekend I ran a conference for area educators for work. I think it was a success and I was really happy "M" got to come and see a bit of what I do. It is really the one day out of the year that I enjoy what I do and I wish I worked in a place that was more supportive. So needless to say work stuff has not changed and I will continue to look for new opportunities. Also, it is eighty degrees in my office today! UGH!
  • "M" and I signed the lease and are ready to move on April 15th and I can't believe it! I keep looking around my apartment trying to figure out what I am bringing and what needs to be trashed or sold (same for "M") and there is so much to do! I get stressed just thinking about it.
  • Before we even move though, "M" and I are going to Ireland! One month from today we are leaving with a group of people to head over to Shannon, Ireland for one week. I can't believe it, and I am so excited! I am still trying to figure out what to do with Poppy. I have some family friends that had offered to watch her, but I have not heard back from them. So I have to some up with another option that isn't too expensive.
  • "M" has been gone all week at a conference in Florida (yes I am jealous) and I miss him very much. Don't get me wrong, it is nice to not hear the snoring and I am so excited for dinner tonight with one of my girlfriends, but I miss him. I am excited for him to come home, even though both of our schedules are so hectic that we'll only get a little bit of time together over the next few days.

Okay, I think that is all I can come up with at the moment. I think my brain may (literally) be fried!

2 comments:

Jenner said...

80 degrees in your office? Wow, the heat must be *cranked*. I live in Upstate NY and this winter has been brutally cold.

Dee Stephens said...

Snoring! HA! I know and live with it!Earplugs and have him use the nettipot at night!