Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to my friends M & J!!! It has been four years since your beautiful wedding day here in New York City and I still remember what a wonderful time we all had. You both looked so happy and continue to look happy in your married life. And since that day in November of '06, you have welcomed the most gorgeous little girl into the world (hello S!). So, I just wanted to take a moment and tell you how much your friendship means to me. And J, how much I appreciate you staying on the phone with me for all the good and bad calls. You have told me time and again that marriage is more than just decorating your home together and I believe you. There are good and bad times, and you have to figure out how to work through the bad stuff to make the rest sooo much better! I hope you both enjoy your special day (and yes, I am super excited to see you tomorrow).

1 comment:

SSW said...

Sweet post! Nice of you to be such a thoughtful friend!