Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did I blow it?!

So last week my accomplice and I sent out a bunch of e-mail to fill my monthly match.com quota. I wasn't expecting a large response, and I wasn't really disappointed. But one guy who I thought was super cute and whose profile actually made me laugh out loud, responded!! Yay! However, I didn't actually read it and respond until three days later. This was not some game playing on my part. I was not near a computer for two days and then was so sick, I didn't even get out of bed. I know, some will say that sick or not I could have turned on my computer! Really, I don't think I could, it took too much energy just to pick up my own head! So when I felt better I saw the e-mail and responded. He has not written back. Oh, I am a little bit sad. Its not like I had met him or even spoken on the phone. But I was just so excited that someone I had written to had written back and maybe was interested in me a little bit. I know I am probably overreacting, I mean, he could still write back, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is just taking his time in writing back...I wouldn't get discouraged! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is away from his computer for two days and now sick in bed..........don't loose hope!

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted a blog in a couple of weeks.
Looking forward to reading more from the little match girl