Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Me?

I know I have not posted in a while, but I have been traveling quite a bit for the holidays and now I am home for my sister's wedding!
Anyway, as I think about this new year, with three months down in my match.com membership I have been thinking about "Operation 3.0." I can't say its gone very well. I mean there have not been that many dates and not too much in the way of communication. But I am still determined to move forward! I got a few e-mails before I left for vacation and I did answer all of them! So I guess we'll see if anything comes of that. I will send more e-mails, above and beyond the monthly quota. I'll keep an eye out for events that I might be able to meet someone at. Any other ideas, feel free to send them my way!
Thanks for all your support and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so maybe Operation 3.0 hasn't gotten you as many dates as you'd like, BUT...as I listen to you go through all of this, you're doing just incredible work. You are stretching your boundaries and challenging yourself every day. In that respect, I think you've absolutely been successful. So much love from the Grand Canyon state!

Anonymous said...

You certainly deserve heaps of credit and encouragement, because I know that you have done so many things in the last 3 months that do not come naturally to you. You are doing all of the right things, regardless of the outcome. You just have to remember that. And if you don't meet Mr. Right by 30, who cares? This operation has been a success so far by getting you to push your boundaries and see that you really can handle a lot more than you thought you could (and look good doing it!). I'll be in MIA in a few days, and we'll party it up there, too...vodka slide for everyone!