Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Following the Steps

This past weekend I went to see my family. We spent the weekend eating, drinking, eating, watching the horse races, eating, talking, eating, laughing, and did I mention eating?! Seriously, I had meals where I thought I would explode! But they were so worth it, I am a big food person (should I add that to my online profiles?).

Anyway, while away, my mother asked if there was any update on the whole online dating thing. I wish I had something to tell her. But alas, there is nothing really to report. Why, you ask? Well, because I am following the steps laid out by Dr. Warren's steps to communication. I mean after he so painstakingly matched me with this people based on 29 different levels of compatibility, shouldn't I follow his scientific approach? So I have sent questions, answered questions, read the lists and am just waiting to see where all these steps take me. Do I get to go on an actual date at some point or will the steps just take it out of us and we move onto another perfect match?!

2 comments:

MCW said...

That is so funny. I tried a trial thing for eharmony (thinking about doing it again) and got so annoyed with the stupid steps I couldn't stand it!!! The one guy I liked, I had seen on match and just started emailing him on there!

Sada said...

Maybe you have to catch a fly with chopsticks and then you can go out on a date?