The award is called
Thanks to my fellow Blogger The Frisky Virgin I think you are very brave to share your story with the blogging community. I love that you're so honest and funny about what you have been through, and your posts on other subjects (like sports and makeup) just make it better! Keep your chin up, you're awesome!
Also, thanks to Cinderita (same award). I have to say first off that your comments to me always make me smile. Besides that I love your blog! You are very open with what you are thinking and feeling and sometimes I can identify so strongly with what you're going through. I hope nothing but good things for you!!
Now the game of tag was something I was tagged in by one of my favorite bloggers, MCW. It is one of the first blogs I started to read when I began blogging and I am addicted to it! So here are the rules for this game of tag. I have been asked eight questions, which I will be answering in this post. Then I will come up with eight questions of my own and tag some of my fellow bloggers (so be on the lookout!).
1. What were you like in high school? In High School, I was a total theater geek (and I won't lie, I still am). I loved working on all the shows we did and would be at school until all hours painting sets or running lines. I even went to theater competitions and won a few!
2. If you could bring one clothing style back what would it be? That is such a good question because I have no idea, I love classic simple lines which seem to always be in style. However, does anyone remember Units? You could buy one item and wear it like seven different ways?! I used to love them, it made getting ready so easy!
3. Do you have a green thumb? No.
4. What is one thing you would love to do if you came to NYC? Well, I live in NYC right now, so I have gotten to do most of what I want, but if money was no object....I would love to eat at Per Se and shop along 5th Ave!
5. One is one thing we would do if I came to visit you? We live in the same city and still have not met up, so let's do that! Drinks? Food? You name it!
6. If you HAD to decided between having a beautiful face or an amazing body which would you choose, and why? That is soooo tough! I guess face, but I don't know why, it's the one that jumped at me.
7. Are you more like your mom or your dad? I think I am a bit of both (actually all three if we can count my stepdad).
8. Is there something about yourself that you hide from people when you first meet them? I probably hide alot of things, it takes me time to warm up and open up to people. But once I do, I am an open book.
Okay, so tag you're it. I am tagging the following blogs in this game and below that you'll find my questions. I can't wait to read your answers!!
1. Nola Girl
2. Lacey Bean
4. Flip Flops on Lex
And here are your questions...
1. What is the one place in the world you have never been but have always wanted to go?
2. Where did you meet your best friend?
3. What movie do you watch over and over that always makes you laugh/cry?
4. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
5. Have you ever had a celebrity run in? If so...share!
6. Are you a cook, baker, or none of the above?
7. What is your favorite part of everyday?
8. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?