Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ironic? Or just Funny?

So today I signed onto match.com just to see what was going on. I noticed I had a new "wink" from someone so I decided to check out his profile. There was nothing too exciting about it, not bad, not great. Just an average looking and all around average guy looking for a nice Jewish girl (hey, that's me!). So I kept on reading and the part that made me laugh out loud was as follows:
my pets: I have a cock-a-poo named "F", very cute, doesn't shed, best dog in the world!
Yes, that's right, this new potential match has a little pup with the same name as "F." Ironic? Or just plain funny? I thought it was a little funny myself and I might just e-mail this guy back. Who knows? Maybe "F" (the cock-a-poo) and I are meant to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it- I can't wait for the many conversations which will include "wait, are you talking about 'F' the dog guy or 'F' the dog dog?" That being said, I think that whatever happens with "F" this will forever be a funny story on the way to Operation 3.0.