Apparently, I need to hone my math skills. "B" is back. Let's recap shall we?
1. I sent "B" an e-mail on match.com and two days later got a response. When he did not hear back from me immediately, he proceeded to scope me out on facebook and e-mail me there.
2. I responded to his facebook message three days later. I did apologize for time just running away from me with work events and travel foe my sister's bridal shower. I mean a girl has to have her priorities right? And while "Operation 3.0" is super important, my job and my sister are even more important. Sorry "B".
3. I did not hear back from "B" in fact one of my friends said I probably never would. And I won't lie, that was fine with me. Like I said before these games of waiting the same amount of time to write back and all that, I just don't do that.
4. "B" wrote back! FOUR days later, are we sensing a pattern. Wait one more day than the other person? He too apologized for being busy.
5. I responded right away!! Wishing him a Happy Thanksgiving since he mentioned his oh so busy schedule leading up to the holiday.
So, what do you all think? Will I hear form "B" tomorrow? In five days? Six? Or can we just say good-bye to this game playing guy and move on?