- Head on over to Nola Girl's blog! She is doing such an amazing giveaway, I won't lie, I really want to win!! I am a sucker for vintage jewelry and the piece she is giving away is awesome.
- I am leaving tomorrow for Miami and I will litterally be there for twenty three hours. I am going for an informal interview for a position I have wanted for years!! The person who had it has left and I found out about it before they even publicized the position being open. I am hoping I can make this happen before anyone else throws their hat in the ring!
- Thinking about moving back to Miami (if I do get this job) freaks me out!! I grew up there so of course I will be near family, but I have no social life there. No friends, I don't know anyone and the thought of that, of starting all over again, is scary.
- After a few weeks of working with my matchmaker on that other site I was really frustrated! But in the last few days have recieved two new matches. I spoke to one guy, E, last night. He seemed all right, but wasn't really into talking on the phone and immediately asked if I would like to get together. As per the rules of the "operation" I said yes. He said we could touch base when I get back from FL and do something next week.
- I have not heard from M, other than a quick text over the weekend about Poppy. I don't really know what to make of that. I am not the kind of girl who needs to talk to you every single day and all of that, but I would like to know that he wants to see me again and maybe we can make some plans. I guess now is when I am starting to second guess everything....help!!
- Poppy is feeling better and things seem to be getting back to normal. She is playing with her friends and we went to the park this morning so she could run around a bit. It makes me feel a bit better about leaving her for the day. Although she will be with a friend of mine that she knows, so hopefully she'll be fine.
- I booked my hotel yesterday for my friend Crusher's wedding in CT. I am so excited to see her as a bride (although I do wonder if she will wear sneakers with her gown). It is going to be such a fun time and I can't wait to be with some of my greatest friends (you know who you are).
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Just a Few Things...
Once again, no big theme to today's post, so here are the higlights of what is going on with Little Match Girl!