- I got to work at 9:01 this morning and it took all my strength not to put a note on my boss's desk saying "LMG 9:01, Good Morning"
- I went to use the restroom at work today and was greeted by perhaps the biggest roach I have ever seen! And I am from Miami, we have roaches! It was huge, so I screamed and ran out and then used the men's room cause yes, I am a wuss. (I will also be adding this to the reasons I hate my job)
- Some of my fellow bloggers have mentioned the passing of Bumpkin. I didn't know her or read her blog, but this is a community and a loss is felt throughout. I am sure she is feeling the outpouring of love from so many.
- I feel like an awful friend because I can't go to my accomplice's birthday party tomorrow night. She lives in Boston and it is just a logistical kerfuffle. Hopefully we will be able to have a do-over!
- My littlest sister is moving to Milan to study abroad at the end of the month, she gets on my nerves more than I can say, but I am going to miss her and can't wait to hear all about her adventures!
- I have not heard from M and I am not really sweating it. I'll still be e-mailing other people on Jdate and they are having a happy hour in a few weeks I am going to go to.
- Not hearing from M makes me wonder if the fact that I told people how great everything was (people like my mom, my sisters, friends) and it was only two dates put a jinx on the whole thing. Yes, I'll admit I can be a little superstitious (some may say crazy).
Okay, I think that pretty much covers my thoughts for the day (well, as far into the day as I am at the moment).