Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let's Talk Dirty...

Martinis that is.

M and I had talked about our mutual love of a great dirty martini so we decided to venture out last night and look for a good one. We actually just wound up at only two different places since our second place happened to make an excellent one (vodka for me, gin for him). After a couple of drinks and some yummy food, before we knew it four hours had gone by! Just like last time, we talked and talked about so many different things and time just seemed to fly by. It was just so easy and nice (even though that word does little to describe it). I was talking to my accomplice before I left and she asked if I was nervous, and what is funny about it is that I really wasn't. Not before he came, not the whole time we were together. Like I said, it just comes so easily to be with him.

Anyway, onto the stuff I know you really want to know. During dinner M leaned towards me said "come here" and kissed me. And it was wonderful (which is funny because I am so not one for PDA). It wasn't raunchy and we were not like some people who I see where all I can think is, get a room! It was sweet and soft and just lovely. I will say everything got a little more intense later in the evening. We walked back to my place, took Poppy for a walk and then he came up to my little studio. Whats funny is that even though we spent most of the time making out we still talked some more and before we knew it, it was 1:00 in the morning and M had to go.

So, I do think it all feel promising. M mentioned that he will be out of town for most of the coming week and we both said we want to see each other again. However, once again there were no plans made. So I guess we will just have wait and see....

3 comments:

MCW said...

Sounds amazing!
Ok...so don't contact him. Let him make the moves.
Can't wait to hear more!

Dee Stephens said...

I'm with MCW. I learned over the years that making them contact you is a big key driver.

The Frisky Virgin said...

It's such a plus that the conversation flows so easily with M. This is sounding seriously promising!