Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Positive Thinking

I usually read my horoscope everyday. It is just one of the things I do at work to procrastinate really and I don't put that much stock into it. However, when I looked at today's I couldn't help but hope! As you know I am waiting to hear about a possible opportunity in Miami. It is something that I have wanted for a very long time and I feel like the time is now for me! So here is the horoscope:

Virgo
If you've been wondering whether or not you did the right thing recently, stop it. You're about to get an unsubtle hint letting you know that you're not just headed in the right direction, but also aimed directly at bringing an old, beloved dream to life. Pay closer attention to where you are now -- and remember that you're just a few steps away from where you've always wanted to be.

5 comments:

SSW said...

WOW! That is awesome...I never read my horoscope unless it's for fun, but that one is screaming at you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope you get the call and the opportunity that you want!

Crusher said...

Hooray for you! My fingers are crossed too. Happy thoughts!

Dee Stephens said...

oh WOW! that's awesome! I'm a virgo too and that really hits home for me right now too :)

The Frisky Virgin said...

THAT is an incredible horoscope!!! The fact that it is so applicable to everything in you life is almost eerie, but in an awesome way. Oh, I hope it all comes true for you.

Pretty sure if I checked my horoscope it would say: Forecast Crappy.

Cinderita said...

I am such a big fan of horoscopes..although if you ever tell anyone I'll likely deny it. :-) Being a Scorpio, we don't like to be called out on too much. And I just wanted to say..I bet you're not the last single girl in NYC...cause if I lived there..I certainly would be. :-) I will definitely be back to read what you have to share. Thank you.

http://cinderitaadventures.blogspot.com/